- Always have a way with the locals
- Always prepared with extra plans if something doesn’t go right
- Have friends from all around the world
- Huge bag but only one bag – always!
- Will never look like tourists but very likely will look homeless
- Plan their own trips with the help of locals – might never look for trip ideas from magazines
- Used to wearing the same clothes again and again, for weeks, months or years
- Everything they own can be packed in a single bag – biggg but a single bag
- Have no trouble in new places, in fact, they love it
- Anything free is always tempting for them, even though they have to go like 30kms to get that
- They love to explore the neighbourhood – not afraid about unbeaten paths
- They love to talk to random people and listen to their stories and are never shy to share their most embarrassing stories to them
- They sniff their clothes to see if they are clean – 100% of the time
- They are totally okay to spend 10 hours of bus journey than to pay anything for a 2-3 hour flight
- They can pack anything in 10 minutes and be ready to go
- Can be seen mostly in comfortable wide pants
- Weirdly enough, they have a insect repellant in their bags, even when they aren’t travelling
- Cares the least about all the creases they have on their clothes and even then, they would just throw their clothes into their backpack
- They know their Passport Number- this happened a long time ago!
- Sleeping is not an issue at all – they can sleep almost anywhere, as long as they can close their eyes
Feel free to drop your comments down below if you think I missed anything or contact me for any information about travelling.
Follow my blog because more stories and tips & tricks are coming soon. Stay connected!
You can support me being a Patron:
Become a Patron!
This will help me take up blogging and travelling as full-time and bring to you more amazing experiences and also loads of tips for travelling, me being the guinea pig.
Special gifts awaiting if you pledge 🙂
Thanks for reading,
Your Friendly Neighbourhood Traveller